What are the types of credit card in India?
10 different credit card types
- Rewards credit cards. …
- Cash back credit cards. …
- Travel credit cards. …
- Balance transfer credit cards. …
- Zero percent APR credit cards and low-interest credit cards. …
- Business credit cards. …
- Student credit cards. …
- Secured credit cards.
How many credit cards are there in India?
As of August 2020, nearly 58 million credit cards were in use in India. The cumulative number of cards increased constantly in recent years and even recovered quickly from falling numbers during the lockdown from the end of March to the end of May 2020, amidst the first wave of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
What are the 4 types of credit cards?
In this article:
- Rewards Credit Cards.
- Premium Rewards Cards.
- Credit Cards for Big Purchases or Transferring Debt.
- Credit Cards for Students, Bad Credit or Establishing Credit.
- Retail Credit Cards.
- Charge Cards.
- Business Credit Cards.
- Other Types of Cards.
How many types of credit cards are there?
There are six types of credit cards: Standard unsecured credit cards. Secured credit cards. Credit cards for students.
What are the 3 types of credit cards?
Fortunately, most cards can be classified into three major categories based on the features they offer: rewards credit cards, low interest and balance transfer cards, and credit-building cards.
Is there a gold credit card?
The Gold card comes with an annual fee of $250, and there is no annual fee for adding any additional cards to a Gold account. 1 One of the biggest perks for any cardholder is the membership rewards program, which allows consumers to earn points as they use their credit cards.
Which card is available in India?
10 Best Credit Cards in 2022:
|Credit Card||Joining Fee||Annual Fee|
|Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card||–||Rs.250|
|IndianOil Citi Credit Card||–||Rs.1,000|
|HDFC Freedom Credit Card||–||Rs.500|
|Axis Bank Neo Credit Card||Rs.250||Rs.250|
Which type of credit card is best?
Best Credit Cards In India 2022
- Axis Bank Ace Credit Card.
- Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- SimplyCLICK SBI Credit Card.
- HDFC Millennia Credit Card.
- HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
- SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card.
- SBI Card PRIME.
- ICICI Coral Credit Card.
What is the highest credit card limit in India?
1,00,000 – Rs. 2,50,000. JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card Limit: Rs. 2 Lakhs – Rs.
Super Premium Credit Cards:
- HDFC Infinia Credit Card Limit: Rs. 8 Lakhs & Above.
- HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card Limit: Rs. 4 Lakhs & Above.
- JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit Card Limit: Rs. 4 Lakhs & Above.