Why Apple Store is not available in India?
Originally Answered: Why there is no apple store in India? Because our country doesn’t allow 100% Foreign direct investment(FDI) in Retail. Apple store are wholly owned by Apple and are not under collaboration with other companies or franchisee type model.
Is India available in Apple Store?
Mumbai, India — Apple will launch the Apple Store online in India on September 23, offering Apple’s full range of products and support directly to customers across the country for the first time.
How do I select Indian in Apple Store app?
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your region
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account. …
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
Why does app store say not available in my country?
It can be due to several reasons: maybe the specific services are not ready for your country, the payment system doesn’t match with your region & so on! But what if you wish to download a trending app for your iPhone or Android, but unfortunately, it’s Geo-restricted.
How do I fake my location on iPhone?
iPhone Location Spoofing
- Download 3uTools. …
- Select Toolbox at the top, and then VirtualLocation from that screen.
- Select somewhere on the map, or use the search bar, to choose where you want to fake your location.
- Select Modify virtual location, and then select OK when you see the confirmation prompt.
Which country is iPhone cheapest?
Have a look at the best countries where you can buy the cheapest iPhone.
- Cheapest iPhone 12 – United States of America (USA) The tax system in the USA is sort of complicated. …
- Japan. The Cheapest iPhone 12 is priced the least in Japan. …
- Canada. …
- Dubai. …
Is iPhone 13 real?
The iPhone 13 models come in 5.4 and 6.1-inch sizes, with the 5.4-inch iPhone 13 Pro positioned as Apple’s smallest iPhone. This is the last year that Apple is planning to offer the smaller size, according to rumors, as its predecessor, the iPhone 12 mini, did not sell well.
Does Apple US ship to India?
No. Apple USA doesn’t ship outside of the US. Using a package forwarding address also doesn’t work because Apple blocks these addresses. The only solution is to use a ‘Shop For Me’ service.
How do I change my App Store country to India?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Can I change my app store region?
Sign in with your Apple ID. On the Account Information page, click Change Country or Region. Select your new country or region. Review the Terms & Conditions, then click Agree.
How can I download an app from a different country?
Option One: VPN
- Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
How can I install iPhone apps not available in my country?
Download an iPhone app that’s unavailable in your country
- Open the App Store app and tap your profile picture from the top right.
- Tap your name and email.
- Now tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Choose the desired country where that app is available.